1. What's your favorite rainy day activity?
Depends if it's a summer rain or winter rain. Since moving to California, people truly don't know how to handle the rain so I generally do not go out in it. I cuddle up with a book or some instant netflix and waste the day away- if it's a cold rain- I bundle up with hot cocoa or cider :D
2. What time do you go to bed?
When my husband is home, we go to bed at 10, since we're up and at 'em around 4. While he's deployed it really depends on what time zone he is in and when I'll be getting e-mail from him :D I am generally in bed by 1 am though.
3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
7: Real Simple, Woman's Health, Redbook, Southern Living, Cooking Light, Cosmo, Vogue
4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Well, I didn't think the world was ending, so no. I didn't even stock up on food or water.
5. What's your beauty obsession?
SUNSCREEN! I have in my purse at all times 2 tubes of Clinique sunscreen- one specifically for faces and the other for body.
6. If you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life... what would it be?
TALBOT'S :D I love everything I have ever brought from Talbot's, and they are timeless!
7. What's your summer must have?
Again, my clinique sunscreen but also: a fun swimsuit, raspberry lemonade, my picnic tote (which I'm sure you'll see more of once hubs comes home!)
8. Do you make weekly dinner menus?
Nope. With it just being the two of us, we decide in the morning what we'll have for dinner. If I have it on hand, good. If not, I run to the store and get it.
With this fun set of questions, I think I'm back in the MannLand linkup world :D
Cuddles and Kisses,